The MY Trust is registered with the Government of Pakistan. It was established with complete responsibility for the welfare of the educational institutions and the interests pertaining thereto including students. It is a non-profit organization, dedicated to providing the diverse solution-oriented education, research and information .The Trust is Muslim Youth University’s primary governing body. It consists of a three member Board of Trustees. The Trust plays an integral role by providing oversight and input regarding the university’s large scale programmatic goals and by advocating for the University locally, nationally and internationally as well.
The Trust has been created to establish and maintain educational institution at all levels related to Technology, science, commerce, humanities and medicine etc.The Trust aspires to publish and promote positive, reformative and productive literature for the benefit of the general public which could involve launching country-wise educational campaigns.The Trustees are committed to meet and make policy decisions in areas including academic affairs, advancement, budget and finance and campus life.
The Trust has many project working under its jurisdiction which are as follows:
1. MY University
2. Schools for underprivileged people
3. Provides uniform, books and other resources to the students and faculty of the government schools and colleges.
Aims and Objectives:
The Trust is created for the following aims and objectives:
1. To establish and maintain Educational Institutions at all levels of all kinds (Technical science, Commerce and Humanities, medical) etc.
2. To provide material as well as intellectual help and guidance counselling all kinds of education to the students.
3. To establish libraries, reading rooms and study centres with the view to stimulate interests in study and research among the younger generation.
4. To secure, receive, endowments and subscriptions, or any other movable and immovable properties from all sources by promoting the aim and objects of the
5. To invest the funds of the Trust in any manner conductive to the achievements of the objects of the Trust.
6. To form and organize any organization at any level under any name and deems fit by the Board of Trustees, for the furtherance/ implementation of the objects of
7. To publish any positive, reforming, productive, beneficial literature for public to educate the nation and for the welfare of the society.
8. To launch education and maintain electronic , printed , remote sources of education.
9. To establish and maintain education websites according to the aims and objects.
10. To perform such activities, which create peace and harmony between humanity and bring the true picture of Islam before the country men.